Appian Senior Consultant
Deft Consulting is looking for an Appian Senior Consultant to assist in Appian Business Process Management software implementations. Appian Consultants leverage Appian’s industry leading Intelligent Business Process Management platform to automate business workflows and increase efficiency for new and existing business processes. Additionally, Appian Consultants focus on prevailing Agile methodologies to ensure unmatched speed to delivery on one of the industry’s most innovative platforms.
Location: Various locations
Travel: Up to 100%
- 2-3 years of experience with Appian
- 3-5 years of experience in technology consulting
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience throughout the software development life cycle
- Demonstrates leadership and ability to mentor others
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Clear communication skills and ability to interface directly with clients
- Experience in cross-functional roles within the development life cycle
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Experience with Agile implementations
- Knowledge of other technologies: Java, SQL, Pega, etc.
- Work directly with project stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions
- Interface with clients to understand and interpret their business needs
- Design, implement, and demonstrate solutions with Appian software to clients
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business value
- Mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology
Deft Consulting is a professional services firm specializing in Appian implementations and committed to helping your company reach its peak efficiency, productivity, and profitability through effective Business Process design and automation. As an official Appian partner, Deft Consulting specializes in Appian implementations and rapidly produces iterative, high quality deliverables to fit your business needs.